Take control with DSD software, integrate your entire commercial operations!
In the beverage industry, be they alcoholic or not, competition is relentless.
You're required to keep tight and constant control over all your mobile operations, products, and equipment left in stores.
Our direct store delivery software makes it easier to protect your products and their allocated space as they were negotiated.
Take control of your:
1) Delivery team
4) Field service
5) Office team
You can connect all your operations (sales, merchandising, service, delivery) with the help of Companion2 Suite, our route accounting solution.
In addition to the direct in-store delivery (DSD) of your orders, your service at point-of-sale also involves many members of your mobile personnel.
DSD Software Reduces Costs
Mobile personnel intervention is highly important but it comes with significant costs.
To reduce these costs, all team members must be equipped with proper tools that guarantee their ability to communicate, interact, and work in unison.
Your goal is to institute a continuum, starting with orders.
Orders pour in from many sources (representatives, telesales, EDI) then through the supply of the products themselves (handled by your delivery team), and finally to your merchandisers to ensure strategic positioning.
It's time to take control of your operations.
The beverage industry can be a challenge and our DSD software can help.
- Real-time Customer Ordering
- e-Invoice, Signature and Stamp Capture
- GPS tracking of routes and performance
- Cross-Platform Solutions
CIS Group understands the challenges that companies like yours must face, and has for a great many years been working on cutting-edge technological solutions to meet the specific needs of your industry. We do it by taking as our own your reflections on how to optimize your operational efficiency – and by devising the answers! CIS Group has thus become one of the most important providers of Direct Store Delivery (DSD) solutions in North America.
Customized solutions for your industry!
The Companion Route2 application is a Route Accounting Solution (RAS) for Direct Store Delivery (DSD), whose functionalities respond to the needs of the beverage industry. It allows managing, among other things:
- Orders of products for peddling;
- Customer orders, regular or promotional;
- The truck inventory, and the dynamic inventory of in-store products;
- The frequency and the sequencing of customers to visit;
- The good and bad returns, with a reason code;
- Mobile invoicing directly at point of sale;
- The capture and archiving of an electronic signature, or of the stamp in chain stores;
- The sales and returns history of a customer;
- Payment collection in cash, checks, etc.
Companion Route2 is compatible with:
The Companion Rep2 application supports sales representatives, facilitating the execution of their tasks, among which:
- Business reviews, personalized by customer;
- Consultation of key performance indicators;
- Presentation of products and promotions using the digital catalog;
- Exchange of electronic messages between the mobile users and the office;
- Capture of information in the field: pictures, survey, products of the competition, etc.
Companion Rep2 is compatible with:
The Companion Office middleware is an application installed at your office to handle the real-time bidirectional communications with the mobile users, and to allow managing and consulting:
- Production models;
- Algorithms for suggested orders;
- Complex pricing structures;
- Buying back of invoices from independent distributors;
- The dashboard, which presents the evolution of all mobile operations;
- GPS tracking, to allow mapping the routes taken and mobile operations completed;
- The calculation and reporting of commissions;
- Reporting on sales and returns (per day, per distributor, per banner, etc.)
Companion Link is the interface engine facilitating data interchange between your different system tools:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system;
- Business Intelligence (BI) solutions, etc.