Be more efficient, optimize the distribution of your bakery products with DSD software!
From your delivery team, to sales representatives, and to your office team, connect everyone our DSD Companion2 Suite.
Successfully meeting your customers’ expectations is far from easy.
Striving to deliver quality fresh products, is definitely not a simple task. It requires you to plan optimal production in a just-in-time system.
Our direct store delivery software for bakeries help optimize your management and keep your customers satisfied!
Your delivery personnel faces the daily challenge of a tight schedule with numerous visits, each repeating several times during a typical week.
A team equipped with our DSD can predict the right quantity of products required to efficiently rotate the stock. You'll see reduced returns and maximize the sales of your products, along with those of other enterprises that you represent in your territory.
- Real-time Customer and Route Ordering
- e-Invoice, Signature and Stamp Capture
- GPS tracking of routes and performance
- Dynamic Inventory with Complex Algorithm
CIS Group understands the challenges that companies like yours must face, and has for a great many years been working on cutting-edge technological solutions to meet the specific needs of your industry. We do it by taking as our own your reflections on how to optimize your operational efficiency – and by devising the answers! CIS Group has thus become one of the most important providers of Direct Store Delivery (DSD) solutions in North America.
Solutions tailored to your business.
The Companion Route2 application is a Route Accounting Solution (RAS) for Direct Store Delivery (DSD), whose functionalities respond to the needs of the bakery industry. It allows managing, among other things:
- Orders of products for peddling;
- Customer orders, regular or promotional;
- The truck inventory, and the dynamic inventory of in-store products;
- The frequency and the sequencing of customers to visit;
- The good and bad returns, with a reason code;
- Mobile invoicing directly at point of sale;
- The capture and archiving of an electronic signature, or of the stamp in chain stores;
- The sales and returns history of a customer;
- Payment collection in cash, checks, etc.
Companion Route2 is compatible with:
The Companion Rep2 application supports sales representatives, facilitating the execution of their tasks, among which:
- Business reviews, personalized by customer;
- Consultation of key performance indicators;
- Presentation of products and promotions using the digital catalog;
- Exchange of electronic messages between the mobile users and the office;
- Capture of information in the field: pictures, survey, products of the competition, etc.
Companion Rep2 is compatible with:
The Companion Office middleware is an application installed at your office to handle the real-time bidirectional communications with the mobile users, and to allow managing and consulting:
- Production models;
- Algorithms for suggested orders;
- Complex pricing structures;
- Buying back of invoices from independent distributors;
- The dashboard, which presents the evolution of all mobile operations;
- GPS tracking, to allow mapping the routes taken and mobile operations completed;
- The calculation and reporting of commissions;
- Reporting on sales and returns (per day, per distributor, per banner, etc.)
Companion Link is the interface engine facilitating data interchange between your different system tools:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system;
- Business Intelligence (BI) solutions, etc.