Brokers! Allow your representatives to accelerate the sales cycle and increase your revenues!
Whether on the road or at the office, your representatives, account managers, sales managers, marketing directors and others will greatly benefit by automating your sales and marketing operations with our DSD software, Companion2 Suite.
As a brokerage firm, business development is your specialty!
Every detail can make a difference in boosting sales and promoting the products and brand image of the companies you represent.
The competition between brokers, as between the products getting to the shelves, is tremendous.
You must be strategic and above all systematic to fully support your representatives.
Representatives are expected to rapidly and efficiently
1) Present new and promotional products
2) Collect information
3) Take orders
4) Carry out business reviews
Maintaining thorough visibility on their progress is challenging but crucial to your success.
Our Direct Store Delivery Software helps you track all movements and interactions, gather critical data through every touchpoint so you can see the bigger picture.
- Real-time Customer Ordering
- Merchandising Activities Management
- Dynamic Business Review Tools
- Key Performance Indicators
CIS Group understands the challenges that companies like yours must face, and has for a great many years been working on cutting-edge technological solutions to meet the specific needs of your industry. We do it by taking as our own your reflections on how to oversee and optimize the work of representatives at point of sale – and by devising the answers!
CIS Group has thus become a reference for Sales Force Automation in North America. Our tools will allow you to closely monitor – by store, by territory – all aspects of your business: objectives, sales, returns, product launches, promotions, events, contests, planograms, inventories of products and point-of-purchase advertising materials – and all your other key performance indicators.
Customized solutions for your industry!
The Companion Route2 application is a Route Accounting Solution (RAS) for Direct Store Delivery (DSD), whose functionalities respond to the needs of the brokerage industry. It allows managing, among other things:
- Orders of products for peddling;
- Customer orders, regular or promotional;
- The truck inventory, and the dynamic inventory of in-store products;
- The frequency and the sequencing of customers to visit;
- The good and bad returns, with a reason code;
- Mobile invoicing directly at point of sale;
- The capture and archiving of an electronic signature, or of the stamp in chain stores;
- The sales and returns history of a customer;
- Payment collection in cash, checks, etc.
Companion Route2 is compatible with:
The Companion Rep2 application supports sales representatives, facilitating the execution of their tasks, among which:
- Visit cycle management;
- List of tasks to execute by store;
- Inventory capture and distribution entry;
- Order taking – regular, promotional or samples;
- Management of minimum to order by delivery;
- Authorization of good and bad returns;
- Management of commercial agreements;
- Business review, personalized by customer;
- History of regular and promotional sales;
- Presentation of net sales and POS data supplied by the store chains;
- Consultation of key performance indicators;
- Presentation of products and promotions using the digital catalog;
- Exchange of electronic messages between the mobile users and the office;
- Capture of information in the field: pictures, survey, products of the competition, etc.;
- Expense account management; log book.
Companion Rep2 is compatible with
The Companion Office middleware is an application installed at your office to handle the real-time bidirectional communications with the mobile users, and to allow managing and consulting:
- The dashboard, which presents in real time the orders taken and numerous other key performance indicators;
- The GPS tracking, allowing the mapping of routes taken and mobile operations completed;
- The reports on notes and surveys;
- The calling cycles and order taking associated with the telesales module;
- The list of product substitutes in case of unavailability;
- Algorithms for suggested orders according to seasonality.
Companion Link is the interface engine facilitating data interchange between your different system tools:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system;
- Business Intelligence (BI) solutions, etc.