Use our DSD solution to help distribute your dairy products!
Connect your delivery team, sales representatives, and office with our DSD software, Companion2 Suite.
Dairy companies have to satisfy a wide variety of customers.
You have to accommodate:
– grocery stores
– convenience stores
– in some cases consumers right at home
The Dairy industry is highly competitive and your products are highly perishable.
Managing direct store delivery efficiently is critical to your success.
Stay in Control with Direct Store Delivery Software
Dairy delivery has many moving parts. Our DSD software is here to help.
Your delivery personnel and representatives visit points of sale frequently, often following precise and regular intervals. All these stops are carefully monitored in our route accounting solution.
Ensuring that your allocated in-store space is being respected, as negotiated in your commercial agreements, is their responsibility as well.
Your team also verifies banners, a crucial element in maintaining your business’ competitive advantage, both at the local and national levels, and increasingly across borders.
Even with the reality of regulated prices, promotions remain an important element. DSD software tracks pricing structures which are often highly complex.
Direct store delivery software provides precise data when it comes to approving product returns and crediting at the right price!
Take control of your dairy delivery and track what’s important to you.
- REAL-TIME CUSTOMER AND ROUTE ORDERING
- E-INVOICE, SIGNATURE AND STAMP CAPTURE
- GPS TRACKING OF ROUTES AND PERFORMANCE
- LOT TRACKING AND WEIGHT MANAGEMENT
CIS Group understands the challenges that dairy companies like yours face.
For over 40 years we’ve provided solutions to meet the specific needs of the dairy industry.
By working closely with our customers and tailoring our solutions to their business goals, we help them achieve optimum operational efficiency.
CIS Group has thus become one of the largest providers of Direct Store Delivery (DSD) and Retail Execution Software solutions in North America.
The Companion Route2 application is a Route Accounting Solution (RAS) for Direct Store Delivery (DSD), whose functionalities respond to the needs of the dairy industry. It allows managing, among other things:
- The truck inspection and successive temperature checks;
- The truck inventory, and inventory transfers between trucks;
- The frequency and the sequencing of customers to visit;
- Customer orders, regular or promotional;
DEX/UCS data interchange;
- The control of plastic milk crates, pallets and mobile displays;
- The good and bad returns, with a reason code;
- Mobile multicompany invoicing, directly at point of sale;
- The capture and archiving of an electronic signature, or of the stamp in chain stores;
- The sales and returns history of a customer;
- The validation of credits and the collection of payments in cash, checks, etc.
- The validation of Paid by customers upon delivery.
Companion Route2 is compatible with:
The Companion Rep2 application supports sales representatives, facilitating the execution of their tasks, among which:
- Inventory capture and distribution entry;
- Order taking – regular or promotional;
- Approval of returns;
- Validation of the observance of planograms;
- Business reviews, personalized by customer;
- History of regular and promotional sales;
- Consultation of key performance indicators;
- Analysis of competitive products;
- Presentation of products and promotions using the digital catalog;
- Exchange of electronic messages between the mobile users and the office;
- Capture of information in the field: pictures, survey, competitive products, etc.
Companion Rep2 is compatible with:
The Companion Office middleware is an application installed at your office to handle the real-time bidirectional communications with the mobile users, and to allow managing and consulting:
- Production models;
- Algorithms for suggested orders;
- Complex pricing structures;
- Buying back of invoices from independent distributors;
- The dashboard, which presents the evolution of all mobile operations;
- GPS tracking, to allow mapping the routes taken and mobile operations completed;
- The calculation and reporting of commissions;
- Reporting on sales and returns (per day, per distributor, per banner, etc.)
Companion Link is the interface engine facilitating data interchange between your different system tools:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system;
- Business Intelligence (BI) solutions, etc.