Generate more profit by automating your Direct Store Delivery operations!
Whatever the type of products you distribute – candy, snacks, spices, flowers, lottery tickets, magazines, eyeglasses, recycling materials, propane, fishing bait, or any other type of product – the success factors are quite similar.
Connecting your sales and delivery operations with our DSD software, Companion2 Suite, can help you grow!
Regardless of your industry sector, competition is merciless.
Every detail can make the difference and become decisive in helping you stand out and move ahead.
Our direct store delivery software helps you maintain tight control over your entire operations and keep your team (on-road and off-road) communicating.
A route accounting solution, like our DSD software, helps day-to-day tracking of your mobile personnel, manages the seasonality of your activities and gives you quick access to your sales history (by product and by customer), among many other things.
You can also, thanks to DSD software, eliminate some tasks and their associated risk of errors, such as order entry performed by an office person afterwards instead of on-the-spot, immediate entry by the mobile user. The same can be said of after-the-fact reconciliation of invoices with collected payments.
It’s time to take control of your operations with tools designed for your unique business needs.
- HISTORICAL SALES DATA
- ELECTRONIC PROOF OF DELIVERY
- GPS TRACKING OF ROUTES AND PERFORMANCE
- CONTROL OF CASH PAYMENTS AND CHECKS
CIS Group understands the challenges that companies like yours must face, and has for a great many years been working on cutting-edge technological solutions to meet the specific needs of your industry. We do it by taking as our own your reflections on how to optimize your operational efficiency – and by devising the answers! CIS Group has thus become one of the most important providers of Direct Store Delivery (DSD) solutions in North America.
The Companion Route2 application is a Route Accounting Solution (RAS) for Direct Store Delivery (DSD), whose functionalities correspond to your reality and needs. It allows managing, among other things:
- The truck inspection;
- The inventory of the truck, the store and/or a warehouse;
- DEX/UCS data interchange;
- Inventory transfers between trucks or secondary warehouses;
- The frequency and the sequencing of customers to visit;
- Processing of orders to restock a truck or a customer’s store;
- The good and bad returns, with a reason code;
- Mobile invoicing directly at point of sale;
- The capture and archiving of an electronic signature, or of the stamp in chain stores;
- The sales and returns history of a customer;
- Surveys with picture-taking;
- The validation of credits and the collection of payments in cash, checks, etc.
Companion Route2 is compatible with:
The Companion Rep2 application supports sales representatives, facilitating the execution of their tasks, among which :
- Order taking – regular or promotional;
- Approval of returns;
- Validation of the observance of planograms;
- Business reviews, personalized by customer;
- History of regular and promotional sales;
- Consultation of key performance indicators;
- Analysis of competitive products;
- Presentation of products and promotions using the digital catalog;
- Exchange of electronic messages between the mobile users and the office;
- Capture of information in the field: pictures, survey, competitive products, etc.
Companion Rep2 is compatible with:
The Companion Office middleware is an application installed at your office to handle the real-time bidirectional communications with the mobile users, and to allow managing and consulting:
- Substitution products, mixed pallets;
- Algorithms for suggested orders according to seasonality;
- Order taking through the telesales module;
- Complex pricing structures and the notion of case equivalence;
- The dashboard, which presents in real time the evolution of all mobile operations;
- GPS tracking, to allow mapping the routes taken and mobile operations completed;
- Dispatching of orders to deliver, etc.
Companion Link is the interface engine facilitating data interchange between your different system tools:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system;
- Business Intelligence (BI) solutions, etc.